Monday, April 28, 2008

At the Core

I believe that a heartbeat is emotional, especially next to mine.
Perspective is there for the taking.
I believe in re-crafting songs. The best part of waking up is going back to bed.
I believe that the 1975 Saturday Night Live cast was supreme for one reason: Chevy Chase.
I believe Wickard was fundamentally wrong and history is brimming with ignored lessons. There is a bumper sticker for everyone.
It all comes down to a choice and with your choice comes a voice.

Trees really are better than Bushes.
I believe the coin misleads the quan.
Grey is certainly the liveliest color.
That Sex has no place in marriage.
I believe trekking up the West Basin Ridge opens more than your lungs.
I believe the Recco squawk
sounds the gate

leading my Lines
to a
blurry whitewash fishtail

of undeniable peace
.
Social norms have no place in a fucking vocabulary.
I believe in the delicious indulgence of all 31 flavors
and Shell Silverstein truly knew How High is high.


I believe in taking it to the grave
.

No comments: